Live in Belgrade, Serbia.
Graduated sculpture at University of Applied Arts in Belgrade in the class of professor Miroljub Stamenkovich.
Since 2000. become a member of artistic association ULUPUDS.
- 2004 OBJECTS, Singidunum Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia
- 2004 THREE AUTHORS EXHIBITIONS, City gallery, Paraćin, Serbia
- 2017 RELATIONS, Small Gallery ULUPUDS, Belgrade, Serbia
- 1995 II Belgrade biennial of drawings and small plastics, FLU gallery, Belgrade
- 1995 PRO FORMA Group, Little Gallery ULUPUDS, Belgrade
- 2002 34. May Exhibition, Belgrade
- 2002 43.October Salon, Belgrade
- 2003 VII International Biennial of Miniature Art, Gornji Milanovac
- 2004 36.May Exhibition, Little Gallery ULUPUDS, Belgrade
- 2004 3D ART+ sculpture section exhibition, Little Gallery ULUPUDS, Belgrade
- 2005 3D ART+ sculpture section exhibition, Little Gallery ULUPUDS, Belgrade
- 2005 “SCULPTURE-OBJECT or Where is the Border”, Stara Kapetanija Art Gallery, Zemun, Serbia
- 2006 VIII International Biennial of Miniature Art, Gornji Milanovac, Serbia
- 2006 “SCULPTURE-OBJECT or Where is the Border III”,
Cultural center, Gornji Milanovac, Serbia
- 2013 “Roads and Traces”, Exhibition by ULUPUDS Sculpture Section, Little Gallery ULUPUDS, Beograd
- 2013 “Touch of the Worlds”, KC Grad Gallery, Belgrade
- 2017 VIII International exhibition “ART IN THE MINIATURE MAJDANART 2017”, Majdanpek , Serbia
- 2017 “Sinuosity of aluminum” at Spazio COMEL, in Latina, Italy
- 2017 Reminiscences of Water, Body and Time, King Peter’s House, Belgrade
- 2018 Mixer festival, Black Box, Belgrade
- 2018 Like a Mirror-Reflections about aluminium, Spacioe Movimento gallery, Cagliari, Italy
- 2019 51. May Exhibition “Breath”, Belgrade.
- 2019 Presentation of the COMEL Award finalists at the GIFA Worldwide Technology Fair in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 2019 3D ART+ sculpture section exhibition, Little Gallery ULUPUDS, Belgrade
- 2019 Love will change everything, Gallery of Municipality Vračar, Belgrade
- 2002 PLAQUE OF ULUPUDS (Guild award) 43. October salon, for relief “Swimmer”.
- 2004 PLAQUE OF ULUPUDS (Guild award) 36. May salon, for setting parts of the exhibition “Objects”.